Christmas Markets and holiday festivals are back in Toronto in a big way in 2021.
Yes, the most wonderful time of the year is coming up, and what better way to get into the holiday spirit than to visit the many Christmas markets and holiday festivals Toronto has to offer.
From exploring all the twinkly light displays to nibbling on festive treats, visiting markets and festivals has become a staple holiday activity.
Here’s a round-up of some of the Christmas Markets and holiday festivals in Toronto to get excited about this year.
- November 12 – January 16 Snow Magic
- Transport yourself into a world of magic at this immersive drive-thru experience. Explore this interactive winter wonderland filled with massive mythical creatures, crystal caverns, and a light forest. Ontario Place – East Island
- November 18 – December 31 Distillery Winter Village
- The annual Toronto Christmas Market returns with a new name. Explore the new modern market under the twinkly lights and celebrate the start of the holiday season with a tree lighting ceremony on the first night.
- November 25 – December 5 One Of A Kind Winter Show
- The annual holiday artisan market is back this year. Shop from over 400 vendors selling unique gifts for everyone on your shopping list.
- November 25 – December 26 Polar Winter Festival
- Walk through the festival grounds and check out the Christmas market for some handmade gifts. You can ride a Christmas train and make sure to stop by the holiday-themed cocktail bar that has fire pits to keep you warm.
- November 25 – December 30 Holiday Lights Tour
- Walk the grounds of the beloved castle and go on a self-guided tour through the gardens, walkways, and tunnels as you explore the thousands of lights that illuminate the castle.